- 2 cups rice (1-day old cooked rice)
- 1 cup frozen vegetable (carrot & peas)
- 2 eggs
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cloves shallot, minced
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- ½-1 tbsp ketchup
- Olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a large pan. Add garlic and shallot, sauté until fragrant for about 2 minutes. Add in eggs oyster sauce, ketchup, and frozen vegetable.
- Cook until vegetable is tender (not frozen anymore).
- Add cooked rice, salt and pepper. Toss and stir well. Taste to know if you need more salt or pepper. Remove from heat, set aside.
- Make Sunny side up eggs to be the fried rice condiment. Serve while fried rice is warm