Many people are mistrusting and suspicious of our beloved Tomatoes in liquid, soup form!
Don't let yourself be deprived!
Their fun flavor gives the soup an extra but mild kick...
No need for the wariness, love it at first sip!
See, no- Feel it for yourself!
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 onion, cut into wedges
- 10 medium tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Basil leaves
- Dried parsley
- Heavy cream
- Add butter to a saucepan over medium heat. Let it melt.
- Add onion, chicken stock, and tomatoes. Let it boil then reduce heat and simmer. Cook for about 40 minutes uncover. Stir occasionally.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, then blend the soup using a blender to a smooth texture.
- Pour into serving dish and garnish with basil, fried parsley and drizzle of heavy cream. Serve while it’s hot.