5 Cheeses Calzone
- 10 oz pizza crust mix
- ½ cup pepperoni
- ½ pizza sauce
- ¼ cup grated mozzarella
- ¼ cup grated cheddar
- ¼ cup grated romano cheese
- ¼ cup grated provolone cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees F
- Prepare pizza crust mix as instructed on the box. Divide the dough into 2 equal size. Roll each ball into 6-inch circle.
- Mix all cheeses in small bowl. Make sure to mix through.
- Spread ¼ cup pizza sauce all over the top,
- followed cheese and pepperoni. Fold dough over, pinch edges to seal. Brush egg lightly on top. Transfer to baking tray
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown