- Comfy Package Wood Coffee Stirrers are made of Birch Wood, measure 7.5 inches, have rounded edges, and come in the convenient amount of 1000 counts per pack
- Performs well for all stirring needs such as creamer, sugar, and milk in coffee, honey in tea, or blending a powder or liquid vitamins into a drink for both hot and cold beverages. Great coffee stir sticks to have stocked at any event or party and in your Tea, Coffee or Break Room, Restaurant, Bar, Cafe, Coffee Station, Office or Home.
- The smooth Birch Wood coffee stir sticks which are chemical and coating free make it sturdy, biodegradable, and healthy. A smooth finish that won’t splinter or break plus round shape avoids injuries or puncturing of the cup. Its longer 7.5-inch quality allows for easy handling without losing grip, getting burnt, or having to look for it, especially an advantage when using taller cups.
- Acts great for other stirring or purposes besides as wooden coffee stirrers, such as Epoxy, Craft Sticks for Arts N’ Crafts uses and as Popsicle Sticks or Brow Waxing Sticks. Can also function well for garden uses and layered cake supporters
- A convenient option for on-the-go, Traveling, or Camping. Easy and simple to use, can handle high temperatures without getting soggy or leaving an aftertaste. A wooden stir stick distributes any ingredient into your beverage evenly for the perfect taste. An essential coffee stirrer tool without the labor afterward that comes in a pack of 500 pieces of 7.5-inch stirrers makes it both the perfect size to use and the perfect amount of coffee sticks to have in stock.