Rosemary Garlic Butter Sirloin Steak
- 2 sirloin strip steaks, 6 oz each
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Combine garlic, onion powder, paprika powder, oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub the paste over both sides of each steak.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium/high heat until hot.
- Add steaks, cook 2 minutes on one side.
- Turn it over, add butter and rosemary sprigs. cook it 5-7 more minutes for medium. Let rest for 5 minutes then slice.