Serves 2 People
1 sirloin steak, diced to bite size
8-ounce Shirataki noodle, cooked
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 cup baby corn, diced to bite size
2 spring onion, sliced
¼ cup cashews, roughly chopped
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp peanut oil sesame oil
For Pad Thai Sauce
2 tbsp fish sauce
½ tbsp tamarind paste
½ cup chicken stock
2 tbsp sriracha sauce
3 tbsp canned tomato
2-3 tbsp sugar
1. Marinade steak cubes with soy sauce in a medium mixing bowl, set aside.
2. Combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl. Set side.
3. Heat peanut oil in a large pan, then add chopped garlic. Sauté garlic until slightly brown and fragrant. Add marinated beef and corn, cook until cooked beef slightly tender
4. Add in sauce and mix with spatula just until everything is well-mixed
5. Add cooked shirataki noodle and stir for 4 minutes. Then add spring onion and cashew. Remove from heat and move to serving dish. Garnish with more cashew, sesame seed, and spring onion.