- ½ cup cauliflower rice, cooked
- ¼ cup kale
- ¼ spinach
- 1 small size chicken breast
- 2 tbsp cotija cheese
- ¼ cup black beans,cooked
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp jalapeno, diced
- 1 tbsp onion,diced
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- ½ tsp paprika powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
Instructions For Cauliflower rice
- Grate ¾ cup cauliflower florets. Set aside
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a small non-stick pan. Add cauliflower crumbs and cook for 5-7 minutes with lid on until tender.
To assemble the rice bowl
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, and paprika powder on both sides. Grill until chicken is cooked. Cut to dice shape. Set aside
- Add kale, spinach, jalapeno, bell pepper, and onion into medium sized bowl, microwave for 2 minutes. Remove from microwave then mix well.
- Put cauliflower rice to serving dish, add vegetable, chicken, hot sauce, and cheese. Mix until blended.