Nutella Ice Coffee
- 8 ounce hazelnut coffee flavor (from K cup)
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp nutella
- 2 tbsp simple syrup
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate chips
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Ice cubes
- Slowly squirt chocolate syrup around the inner-edge of the coffee glass and let it drip. Chill in the freezer.
- In a measuring cup, fill 8 ounce of hot freshly brewed hazelnut coffee. Add In almond milk, Nutella, and simple syrup.
- Whisk thoroughly to dissolve the Nutella.
- Add ice cubes according to your desire to the prepared glass. Pour coffee into glass. Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.