Citrus Poached Pink Salmon
- 2 pcs pink salmon fillet
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup white wine
- 3 tbsp onion, roughly cut
- 5 pcs keffir lime leaves
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- In a large pot combine chicken
- stock, orange juice, white wine, onion, and keffir lime leaves. Season with salt and white pepper.
- Bring to a boil for 5 minutes, then reduce to low simmer.
- Place the salmon in the pot until tender, about 5-7minutes.
- Remove from heat, enjoy with greens and/or vegetable of your choice